Home » » Daddy's Lawn Crew

Daddy's Lawn Crew

Written By Unknown on Thursday, March 17, 2011 | 10:32 AM

Daddy hired a new lawn crew for the spring season.

He's always had a white crew before, and all the latino crews are booked up, so he decided to give the blacks a chance. "Niggers deserve a chance to do it. I'm not prejudiced, and maybe I should've hired a crew of niggers years ago. I want to put in a new pond and landscape it, so I need strong guys, and the niggers I hired look like they can do it all. They know I demand excellence, so I'm not worried about them slacking off, not showing up, or smoking weed. The fact is, if they do their job right, I don't care what those niggers do."

It's a good thing, Daddy. 'Cause on Day One you were outta town when the niggers arrived and were met by your lovely daughter. Just look at these bull niggers. Let the fucking begin.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment