Home » » GUYS...THEY TALK : "Hell...he's not a bad lay...."

GUYS...THEY TALK : "Hell...he's not a bad lay...."

Written By Unknown on Thursday, December 1, 2011 | 6:15 PM


"...I thought it was the weirdest thing a guy could ever want from a Woman!...But I gotta tell ya...agreeing to lock his dick away inside a chastity cage has been the best move I've ever made!...Not only do I have the most devoted, well behaved guy I've ever dated...but he spends all his money on Me...I get to fuck whoever I want...even a few of his friends!...My apartment has never been cleaner...and you should see how he busts his balls trying to keep Me happy...just so I'll let him get a little from Me now and then!...And hell...he's not a bad lay....it's just that I like getting My way all the time!"





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment