Home » , , » HOTWIFE CUCKOLD : "She moaned his name into our bedsheets..."

HOTWIFE CUCKOLD : "She moaned his name into our bedsheets..."

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 22, 2011 | 10:58 AM


Her wedding ring glinted, somehow winking at me knowingly as she gripped the sheets harder. They had been going for hours - she and I were blown away by his stamina and power, pummeling her relentlessly and mercilessly from behind, the sweat dripping down his torso. She closed her eyes and moaned her lover’s name into our bedsheets as he fucked her with his glistening, glorious member. And me? I was still tied up, silently pleading for release. There is nothing more painful. There is nothing I want more.

                                           re-posted from - cuckboy.tumblr.com
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment