Home » , , » THIS IS THE CB-6000s...

THIS IS THE CB-6000s...

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 15, 2011 | 8:03 AM


This is th CB-6000s male chastity device...specially designed for the penis that shrinks really small when not erect...this is the exact model Q chooses to lock my penis away in when the mood suits Her...for me...it wears quite naturally and comfortable, (if you can call having your dick locked inside a plastic prison comfy!) that is until it starts trying get hard...then it's...well...i think you get the idea...but unlike the gentleman in this photo...i find it much easier, (and less messy) to pee sitting down!...Thankfully Q hasn't chosen to have me wear it this weekend, (yet!) it's my Bday tomorrow...and I have been informed, (warned?) that Q has a special treat planned for the day that also includes our friend Jill!...my mind is spinning with all the possible scenarios...both realistic, and unlikely!
















 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment