Q LOCKS IT UP!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, November 5, 2011 | 6:23 AM

 (Q-twin)


After some serious...extended cock-teasing from Q last night, and the night before...i walked out of the shower this morning, only to find the CB6000s layed out on the vanity counter top next to a fresh cup of coffee that Q had brought for me...i haven't been granted an orgasm since Sunday...which isn't a long time...but now...after having dried off and put myself in the chastity device...the idea that i may be going without for awhile clicked in like the sound of the tiny lock Q snapped shut to enforce Her control over me and my penis...i mean for two nights running...my Wife had me bring Her to many orgasms with my tongue and fingers...only to mercilessly tease, stroke, suck, slap, and scratch at my balls and cock for what seemed like hours....without the slightest hope of release...and now it appears as if...there will be little hope of me having an orgasm anytime in the near future as well!....God i love my Wife!!!



(Q-twin)








 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment