Home » , , , » ROBERT'S POSTING : REALLY HITS HOME....

ROBERT'S POSTING : REALLY HITS HOME....

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 | 6:00 AM


Robert made a point on his blog about his relationship with his Wife...that rings so true with the relationship Q and i share...i felt compelled to share it here!...Robert states...


"I have come to the conclusion that what really brings out my sub-side is not fetish clothing or the threat of the paddle, but simply the confidence in Mistress R's voice. I'm not talking about a 'put-on' Domme voice, it's simply that Mistress R now knows that I will do what she tells me and as such her voice naturally conveys authority."



That statement holds true in our household as well...and though the "threat" of the paddle, cane, or strap is ever present...i am almost predisposed to follow Her instructions without hesitation...no matter my wants or needs (usually!) And the result of my response to Q's verbal authority...is an easy and quick slide into sub-space...especially in the area of sexual Domination...but also...i have been known to feel the hypnotic effect of Q's Dominion over me even when i just carry out a simple task She's assigned me...(i guess i'm easy like that lol!!!)
To read Robert's entire post...follow the link below and enjoy!









Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment