Home » , , , , » Q-twins : CUCKOLDED SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

Q-twins : CUCKOLDED SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 | 5:30 AM


(Q-twin)

Sunday afternoon...with a very sore bottom...my penis locked away in the CB-6000s...and (even though we have a cleaning service come in once a week) all the while with a mop, or iron, or sponge in my hand while i did my assigned chores, (naked)....my mind was constantly tortured with the image of Q...Her lips wrapped around Her lover's cock....or



(Q-twin)


...opening Herself up to the will...and pleasures of his needs and wants...It's hard to imagine being torn between jealousy...self doubt...and the extreme sexual turn-on of being Dominated by Her in this fashion....But all those conflicting thoughts and emotions had my penis straining to get hard within it's cage all afternoon!
















 
 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment