Home » , , , , , , » TEASE AND DENIAL : "...do you need Me to stop?"

TEASE AND DENIAL : "...do you need Me to stop?"

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 26, 2011 | 4:16 AM


"Ohhhh that must feel sooooo gooood huh!....Don't close your eyes baby!...Look at Me!...Look at Me!....That's it...Don't you wish I'd put it inside My hot, wet pussy?...I know you do...but it's not gonna happen tonight!....Hold it....hold back...don't you cum!...you're not allowed to cum tonight either!....Do you need Me to stop?....I'll stop all this right now if it's too much for you!...Are you sure?....Very well then....where was I?....Oh yes!...I had Jerrome's thick, black shaft in My hand...I was straddling his hips...just like I am yours...Only I had his swollen head against the opening of My pussy...I wanted him soooo bad...I tried to take all of him at once...but it was so fucking huge...."








 




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment