Q-twins : HAVING FUN IN OUR NEW BED

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 6:39 PM

(Q-twin)

About eight weeks ago...Q decide She wanted us to have a new bed...She picked out a massive, California King Size four poster bed (and the matching bedroom suite of course!)....It really is beautiful...and it allows Q to practice Her new interest in rope bondage on me!...The bed is large and sturdy enough to securely tie me to it spread eagle standing up...laying down...or with my bottom on the very edge with my legs spread and in the air...and there is even an ornately carved foot board that enables Q to take a piece of rope and tightly tie my balls to the bed...effectively leaving me immobilized...We have only just begun to scratch the surface of all the possibilities this bed holds!!! Of course...Q wasted no time in trying out the activity shown in the photo above....and the one below!!! What painful fun She always seems to come up with!

















Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment